1. Boundaries – From the Fernandina Inlet to the Flagler Pier, No Further than 4 miles offshore
a. You may leave from which ever inlet you wish (FISH MUST BE CAUGHT WITHIN THE BOUNDARIES)
2. This is a NO Check Out Tournament with lines in the water at 7am and out of the water at 2pm
3. You may catch bait via cast net or hook and line starting at 5am before fishing begins. NO LIVE BAIT CAN BE PURCHASED and/or PINNED UP. (Live Bait must be caught day of fishing)
a. ANY form of dead or artificial bait may be used.
b. You MAY leave the boundaries to catch bait so long as NO fishing lines are deployed.
4. Weigh-in time is 1:30pm – 4:30pm. You MUST be in line for weigh-in at the Marlin Club in St. Augustine no later than 4:30pm on August 14, 2021.
5. You may weigh-in by boat or by vehicle. DO NOT HAVE TO WEIGH BY BOAT.
6. NO Electric Reels
7. NO Mutilated Fish will be accepted
8. Any protests must be announced no more than 30 minutes after scale closure.